Counter

Monday, September 21, 2009

Sunrise, Sunset

SO.. I'm just checking in to see if anyone actually has read this.. it has been almost 3 months since my last post, but now that the summer is over, I am going to definitely have more time to write about the wonder that is me. There's a comment option at the end of these posts... if you are actually reading this (whoever YOU are)... can you let me know?

My summer, in a nut shell, was pretty uneventful... being in the events industry, that says something. It was never a great wonderful exciting time... no big fireworks (literally, even on July 4th there was nothing exciting happening.) I feel like I'm just going through the motions. I need a change... a new job... a new city... a new something. Still with the bf, but with that said, I ended up looking at apartments online on Friday because I figured we were over for good.

ANYWAY.. I'll post something interesting later, but just saying hello for now.

1 comment:

Ozseeker said...

Clicked on the bookmark just to see if you had written anything. Much to my surprise, you had. :-P

Followers